Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » midhorn
midhorn [message #50146] Thu, 12 October 2006 14:31 Go to next message
boblaz is currently offline  boblaz
Chancellor
Does the Midhorn kit come with the driver or is this just for the wood?

Re: midhorn [message #50150 is a reply to message #50146] Sat, 14 October 2006 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spkrman57
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I believe it is just the "flatpack" consisting of the wood panels and wooden dowels to connect them together.

Wayne, chime in here if I am wrong!!!

Ron

Re: midhorn [message #50152 is a reply to message #50150] Sat, 14 October 2006 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

That's right, thanks Ron. The flat pack midhorn kits have the flares, throat piece and instructions. They are cut on a CNC so have precise fit and Miller dowels are provided to make assembly easy without clamps.

As an aside, I was at the Prosound Shootout and that's why I couldn't respond on the forum until now. It was really great. Lots of speakers measured, wonderful weather. Watch the Pro Speakers forum for details. Should have results and photos posted by the beginning of the week.

Re: midhorn [message #50158 is a reply to message #50152] Sat, 14 October 2006 13:54 Go to previous message
boblaz is currently offline  boblaz
Chancellor
Thanks for the info. Looking forward to the pictures etc. from the prosound shootout.

Previous Topic: 8pi Midhorn vs other speakers
Next Topic: sub test
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 23:46:26 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout