Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Pi Speakers Near Toronto Ontario?
Pi Speakers Near Toronto Ontario? [message #50136] Mon, 09 October 2006 21:47 Go to next message
mark_ivan is currently offline  mark_ivan
Esquire
Hi

Building my first Bottlehead kit and looking for some high efficiency speakers to mate with it.

Was looking at Cain and Cain, then Cornwalls, but am now intrigued by Wayne's offerings.

Considering Theatre 4, or the Professional 7 kit using the 4 box as a bass bin instead of the corner cabinet specified in the 7.

Looking for anyone in the GTA or Niagara peninnsula who has Pi speakers and would be interested in discussing their characteristics, and if possible, to arrange to hear them.

Thanks,
Mark

Re: check archives, too [message #50137 is a reply to message #50136] Mon, 09 October 2006 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matts is currently offline  Matts
Grand Master
someone posted with a similar request not too long ago, iirc

Try George Duemm at Replay Electronics [message #50139 is a reply to message #50137] Tue, 10 October 2006 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

George is a super nice guy and Replay Electronics is in Toronto.

Re: Pi Speakers Near Toronto Ontario? [message #50140 is a reply to message #50136] Tue, 10 October 2006 18:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank Mena is currently offline  Frank Mena
Chancellor
I'm in Guelph and have the Theater 4 Pi along with a Foreplay II
(not the latest version) and Paramours. I just finished a Seduction phono pre and have started to aquire some vinyl. My turntable leaves a lot to be desired (& so does my CD player) but it keeps me happy and out of trouble.

Drop me a line if you ever travel outside of hogtown & perhaps we can set something up.

Cheers
Frank Mena
fmenaster at gmail dot com

P.S. I've modified the 4 pi crossover by substituting GE motor run caps & Auricaps. Definitely a step up im my opinion....

Re: Pi Speakers Near Toronto Ontario? [message #50141 is a reply to message #50140] Tue, 10 October 2006 19:04 Go to previous message
Norbert is currently offline  Norbert
Baron
I am in Oakville.

I just recently finished my 4 Pi Stage with the horn placed outside the box. I also have a 2Pi Tower. My 4 Pi is connected to a pair of Dynaco MarkIII.

Do a search for my name in the forum and you should be able to see pics of my speakers.... Email me if you like to audition.

Norbert

Previous Topic: Any 7 Pi in NorCal
Next Topic: Lab12 destructive test
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 21:16:14 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers