Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » 4 Lab12 drivers for sale $145 each NY/NJ area.
4 Lab12 drivers for sale $145 each NY/NJ area. [message #49646] Tue, 20 June 2006 18:20 Go to next message
Raj is currently offline  Raj
Esquire
I changed my mind about building labhorns so I have 4 of the Lab12 drivers up for sale. They are brand new 3 sealed in the box and 1 open box just to take a look at them but never used. I'm asking $145ea. + shipping (zip 07304) or free local pickup around Jersey City, NJ or Queens, NY. You can contact me, Raj at 201-736-8773 or email Bubblersound@hotmail.com.

12π hornsub kits [message #49647 is a reply to message #49646] Tue, 20 June 2006 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Not to rain on your parade but a pair of LAB12's are sold for $270 in the 12π kit. So you might want to lower your price just a smidge or they might move slowly.

Re: 12π hornsub kits [message #49648 is a reply to message #49647] Wed, 21 June 2006 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dB is currently offline  dB
Master
Hi, Wayne.
I am very interested in your work, as you know.
Can you please say what is in a 12π hornsub kit?
Good work with your CNC woodworking and woodshop. And good luck as a Audio Master Builder. I think I would like to see a Forum/Website at Audioroundtable.com dedicated to CNC Routing and equipment, that's only an idea since it is difficult to get anything from the Web in order. Also, I don't intend to be nosy, just curious, on how many clients/people interested (include me as one) do you have on the 12PiSUB Versus number of clients of Pi Speakers worldwide (a few thousands?). I know you said initially you nedded 200 people interested to develop the 12LabSub or any other concept driver at Eminence.
Thanks for caring about the audiocommunity. Regards

Re: 12π hornsub kits [message #49649 is a reply to message #49648] Wed, 21 June 2006 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

For discussion on CNC routing and equipment, you might want to look at the Craftsmen forum. It was setup to discuss matters such as those.

The 12π kit comes with (2) LAB12 drivers and plans; The heat exchangers are available for an additional $200.00. The heat exchanger option includes the access panel, cooling plug and hardware for both sides.

We are starting to make the 12π basshorns available to sound crews for rental now and even though they're new, people have been very receptive. They're an exciting speaker, the only basshorn available with push-pull drivers and effective heat exchangers. They outperform everything out there so now the only thing left is to put them in the field and let people try them out.

Re: 12π hornsub kits [message #49657 is a reply to message #49649] Thu, 22 June 2006 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dB is currently offline  dB
Master
Hi,
Nice, Wayne.
Are you happy with the LAB12 for the moment or are you looking for a better performer already. In that case what are the specs you with like to see (in this future driver)?
Best Regards

Re: 12π hornsub kits [message #49658 is a reply to message #49657] Thu, 22 June 2006 08:20 Go to previous message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I'd always like better parts. When I started work on this project, I wanted a driver with a shorting ring. But since I've chosen a push-pull configuration, that isn't as important to me. Now probably the things I'd like to see would be better power handling and greater excursion limits.

Previous Topic: Frequency responce slope question
Next Topic: Active Crossover - 4Pi Tower?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 21:03:43 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio