Home » Audio » General » Off topic, but good news!
Off topic, but good news! [message #4917] Sun, 08 June 2008 12:12 Go to next message
SteveBrown is currently offline  SteveBrown
Grand Master
Well, after being in transition between Columbus and Tulsa for 11 months, I'm happy to say that the wife and kid showed up yesterday about 5:30, completing about 860 miles of drving (2 days). Ronna (wife) is pretty worn out, but with luck she will bounce back because the furniture arrives tomorrow! No end to the fun. Anyway, just wanted to share the good news, I'm a happy guy!

Congratulation Steve and family. [message #4918 is a reply to message #4917] Sun, 08 June 2008 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norris Wilson is currently offline  Norris Wilson
Grand Master
I know what it is to move long distance and being seperated from the family over a long span of time.
It has to feel really good to have your home whole again.

Now, you can move onto bigger and more enjoyable things once the furniture arrives and is off loaded. Like more audio!!!!!!

A BIG welcome to Tulsa for the Brown family.

Norris

PS. I am available to help on Monday if you need me.

Re: Off topic, but good news! [message #4919 is a reply to message #4917] Mon, 09 June 2008 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Excellent news, Steve! I commuted to Austin and then to Chicago for about 15 months on a project I was working on a couple years back. So I know what it's like to have that kind of thing going on in your life. Glad to hear everyone is here for the final phase of settling in!

Welcome to Tulsa!

Re: Off topic, but good news! [message #4920 is a reply to message #4917] Mon, 09 June 2008 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spkrman57
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Steve,

Glad the move is done, although I'm sad as you are a great distance away from me now.

Regards, Ron

Re: Off topic, but good news! [message #4921 is a reply to message #4917] Tue, 10 June 2008 18:44 Go to previous message
SteveBrown is currently offline  SteveBrown
Grand Master
Thanks all for the good wishes! I've been putting my system back together, but I've yet to find the crossovers that Ron and I packed. I'm sure they'll show up in a box soon.

Previous Topic: Got my Summer amp today
Next Topic: Seeburg UCS1 Universal Column Speakers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 16 06:44:20 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout