Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » OT- tubes at GPAF
OT- tubes at GPAF [message #49108] Tue, 14 March 2006 16:03 Go to next message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Posted this on the general forum, but may get more notice here.

Ok folks, here's the deal. Sometime ago a guy I did some work for gave me about 1000 tubes for $100 plus what he owed me. I've picked through the lot and taken some driver tubes and the few power tubes that were in there. I've sold a few sets of the ham specific tubes on Fleabay, made my $100 back and decided that it is too much grief, trouble, and stress to sell any more there. I am not a salesman or business man and don't have the stomach for it. So, if anyone is interested in taking what's left off my hands for free I'll be more than willing to bring them to Tulsa. Realize that many of these are TV tubes, pulls, some are new, and the selection probably isn't that great but would be good to use when trying new circuits. If you want them you have to take them all---at least whats in that particular box (about 100-200 per box), no picking and choosing, cuz I don't want to bring any back. If you'd like a list of what I have I can email you a completed list and pics of what's in each box by this weekend.

Also, I didn't state this on the general forum post, but one stipulation I would like to put on this is if anyone that wants them would not re-sell at least the audio tubes that they got, but didn't want. Rather pass them, the audio tubes, on to someone else who could use them--maybe someone new to the hobby. If you wanna try and sell the TV tubes be my guest.

Tubes are spoken for. [message #49146 is a reply to message #49108] Sun, 19 March 2006 13:13 Go to previous message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Thanks for all the inquiries.

Previous Topic: Tweeter horn update?
Next Topic: kappa15
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 17 05:48:58 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio