Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Thank You Wayne and a word of warning!
Thank You Wayne and a word of warning! [message #48632] Wed, 18 January 2006 13:59 Go to next message
BrianG is currently offline  BrianG
Baron
The thanks to Wayne is long overdue. I purchased a 3PI kit from him over 2 years ago. Even with a mediocre signal, HK receiver, they sound wonderful.

The word of warning? Don't hook them up to test the sound until your cabinets are finished. I did before I applied the veneer. Two years later the cabinets are still unfinished and ugly, but sound great! I do have plenty of other speakers available to me. Guess, I will need to get some other PI's before that cabinet project will ever be finished.

I see that some design changes have been made to the lines. I'm looking forward to deciding which to go with.

Thanks again, Wayne!

Re: Thank You Wayne and a word of warning! [message #48636 is a reply to message #48632] Wed, 18 January 2006 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Thanks for checking in with us, Brian. Don't be a stranger!

Re: Thank You Wayne and a word of warning! [message #48638 is a reply to message #48632] Thu, 19 January 2006 06:58 Go to previous message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Oh please don't tell me that. Mine are unfinished and playing wonderful music. Need to order that veneer soon before I forget!

Previous Topic: 3 Pi Theater with Beta 8 Midrange
Next Topic: It all started with Akhilesh
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 21:25:49 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout