Home » Audio » General » Something to do while waiting for a birth
Something to do while waiting for a birth [message #4830] Tue, 06 May 2008 22:37 Go to next message
Bill Epstein is currently offline  Bill Epstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Got the call tonite that #1 daughters in labor. 3 weeks early. She says she's OK, not to worry. Sure!

Got talked out of going to the hospital.

Built a pair of the White Lightning interconnects over the past few hours. Have had the parts for months.

No word yet.

They really do sound good but the Switchcraft RCA's are a pain and I managed to stab myself deeply in the palm during an impromptu knife-catching contest.

I haven't found the best order of assembly yet but Jeff Days instructions leave something to be desired. Definitely solder the hot before any crimping and bend the tabs down that hold the neutral a bit before assembly; they're pretty rigid.

Re: Granddaughter arrived !!! [message #4831 is a reply to message #4830] Wed, 07 May 2008 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Epstein is currently offline  Bill Epstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Everybodys fine, except maybe my son-in-law, waiting to hear the name and when to visit.

My hand hurts like hell.

Re: Granddaughter arrived !!! [message #4832 is a reply to message #4831] Wed, 07 May 2008 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Congratulations on your new granddaughter! Time files, seems like just a few months back you were going to her wedding. But I guess that's been years now.

Take care of that hand.

Re: Granddaughter arrived !!! [message #4833 is a reply to message #4831] Wed, 07 May 2008 17:24 Go to previous message
SteveBrown is currently offline  SteveBrown
Grand Master
Bill, congratulations! Wishing the family well!

Previous Topic: I'm baaack!
Next Topic: HD Radio Car stereo head unit
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 02:01:49 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout