Home » Audio » General » I'm baaack!
Re: I'm baaack! [message #4782 is a reply to message #4778] Sat, 19 April 2008 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bmar is currently offline  bmar
Grand Master
No, Can’t be there. That's a pretty big weekend for me with prior commitments. It looks to be a great time. Audio shows are the best aren't they? I haven't been to Dallas 14 years either, what a great city.

Re: I hope you're not tired of Smoky Mountain stuff? [message #4787 is a reply to message #4769] Mon, 21 April 2008 20:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Epstein is currently offline  Bill Epstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Drove up Route 151 today to the 5000 ft peak next to the much taller Pisgah. Actually got out of the truck and huffed 'n puffed my way up to a 'lookout'.

What's most impressive?

Is it the view? Naaah, just a mountain.

Is it the road that winds up switchback-after-switchback to the top? Unh-unh.

It's the Rhododendrons!!! After trees, the most plentiful vegetation on those mountains, just growing wild, 10 and fifteen feet tall in unending ranks.

Can't wait for May to see the blooms.

Re: I'm baaack! [message #4829 is a reply to message #4769] Mon, 05 May 2008 20:12 Go to previous message
Barry K is currently offline  Barry K
Esquire
Hey Bill, Great house in a fantastic location. Ashville is Hot even when it's cold. The Smoky Mountains Rock!

Previous Topic: Pinging Wayne about Sat. nide dinner
Next Topic: Something to do while waiting for a birth
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 19:17:11 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout