Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Donate to the Red Cross. get Speaker Cables
Donate to the Red Cross. get Speaker Cables [message #47657] Sat, 03 September 2005 19:36 Go to next message
Bill Epstein is currently offline  Bill Epstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Not everyone is fortunate enough to have Royal Cable in their neighborhood. But there are worse things, like waiting for FEMA to help you!
So,
E-mail me with the word that you have sent $20 bucks to the Red Cross and your address and I will send you a 10 foot pair of Royal Cable.
I have 100' so 5 pairs are available. $100 bucks from us good guys to the Red Cross.

Re: Donate to the Red Cross. get Speaker Cables [message #47659 is a reply to message #47657] Sat, 03 September 2005 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

That's a nice thought, Bill. I already sent 'em a hundred bucks, but you've already sent me cable too. So save a spool for the next guy.

Hey, you're going to RMAF, aren't you? Click some photos if you can, I'd like to see and hear about the show when you get back.

Re: Donate to the Red Cross. get Speaker Cables [message #47686 is a reply to message #47657] Tue, 06 September 2005 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I gave $30 to the collection at work. Our boss has offered to match 50% of all employee donations at each of our three locations. If everyone could get their employer to match it would help a bunch, I'm sure.

Re: Donate to the Red Cross. get Speaker Cables [message #47702 is a reply to message #47657] Thu, 08 September 2005 06:18 Go to previous message
theNoid is currently offline  theNoid
Baron
I have donated $100 locally for the Katrina victims plus sent another $200 to a friend and family in Katrina need in Mississippi. Of course in doing so my own rent is late but I fel t I had to do something. I went through three hurricanes last year here in FL and lost my house and much of it's contents due to it all, so I have a bit of an idea of what they are going through.

Great thoughts and idea here Bill, thanks.

Noidster

Previous Topic: "...It was 20 years ago today,....."
Next Topic: best for SET's
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 18:57:26 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers