Home » Audio » General » WSOTT meeting today with a new member
WSOTT meeting today with a new member [message #4654] Sat, 19 January 2008 15:36 Go to next message
Bill Epstein is currently offline  Bill Epstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Ron, Pete and FNG Greg came over my place today for the debut of the long-suffering Altec Great Plains 704 co-ax project.

It's more than 2 years since Spkrman commanded, "build me an 8 cu ft box with a 3/4" x 10" x something slot and back mount the drivers!"

They're still not done cosmetically, calamity piled up on top of disaster with these things but at least they could finally be heard.

Gonna need a lot of break-in but sound promising. They really like the 50 watts per side Melody amp. Brothers In Arms was really cooking at 100dB.

Pete, thanks for the lighter but I don't smoke Winstons. Special thanks for the albums.

Greg, you left the pix of your magnificent open baffles.

And Ron, thanks for getting throughn the crossover hook-up, tedious and frustrating as it was, without showing us your ass.

Well, almost.....

Greg, Pete, Ron L-R

Re: WSOTT meeting today with a new member [message #4655 is a reply to message #4654] Sat, 19 January 2008 21:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

That looks like a great time! All except the butt shot.

Re: WSOTT meeting today with a new member [message #4656 is a reply to message #4655] Sun, 20 January 2008 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spkrman57
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I feel like "Rodney Dangdrfield", don't get no respect.

Not my best side!!! LOL!!!!

Regards, Ron

Re: WSOTT meeting today with a new member [message #4657 is a reply to message #4656] Sun, 20 January 2008 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
doucanoe is currently offline  doucanoe
Baron
I could of lived without the posterior shot but it looks like everyone had a good time!

RC

Re: WSOTT meeting today with a new member [message #4658 is a reply to message #4654] Mon, 21 January 2008 10:23 Go to previous message
piece-it pete is currently offline  piece-it pete
Esquire
Hey, free lighters are my specialty!

Always good to see you, a fine host.

Generally pics are taken from the front.

I will now wash my eyes with kerosene.

Pete

Previous Topic: Paul and Saul
Next Topic: Welcome to Smith & Larson Audio
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 21:54:56 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers