Home » Audio » General » Check out this new review on PFO
Check out this new review on PFO [message #4606] Tue, 27 November 2007 20:11 Go to next message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
New review of an interesting SET amplifier!
Enjoy!
-akhilesh

Re: Check out this new review on PFO [message #4610 is a reply to message #4606] Wed, 28 November 2007 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Looks like a neat amp. How do you think it compares with Audio Note Kit (1 & 2) amps, which are about the same price? I realize you don't own an Audio Note amp, but you've heard them. If you were going to be in town on the 8th, I would have suggested you bring this amp. I could bring my Audio Note Kit 2 and we could all listen to them both side by side.

Re: Check out this new review on PFO [message #4612 is a reply to message #4610] Wed, 28 November 2007 12:00 Go to previous message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Hi Wayne,
Hard to tell how they would compare, since one would need to hear the 2 in the same sound chain (source, cable,speakers, program material) and with little time lag in order to meaningfully compare.

It would be great to compare the 2 at the meet , except i will be out of town, and secondly, the manufacturer will probably have had the review sample picked up from me by then. I will have the Moore 2a3 though, for our next audio meet since I own that one. That would be fun to compare to the audio note gear.

Have fun at the audio meet, and we should all meet again real soon.
-akhilesh

Previous Topic: Marantz 6350Q
Next Topic: T-Town Audio Meet
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 12:57:06 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers