Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Magnum Pi 7
Magnum Pi 7 [message #45494] Thu, 30 September 2004 18:45 Go to next message
Kevin T is currently offline  Kevin T
Esquire
I have decided to go with 7Pi instead of 8Pi. Can I use Magnum instead of Omega woofers?

Do you sell Magnums or should I get them from Parts Express?

Can you send plans for the Magnum Pi7?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

Audiophile Series seven π [message #45496 is a reply to message #45494] Thu, 30 September 2004 19:54 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Hi Kevin,

I've sent plans to you for the Audiophile Series seven π which uses the Magnum 15HO and the for the Audiophile seven π-18 which uses the Magnum 18HO. They do, in fact, use the same cabinets as are used for the Omega, Kilomax or JBL Professional Series drivers.

Note that the π cornerhorn containing a JBL 2245 and 2123 used to be known as the Audiophile Series seven π-18. This has been changed, and it is now known as a Professional Series seven π-18. It seemed better slide this speaker into the Professonal Series line, since that is specifically identified as those containing JBL Professional Series components. So the π cornerhorn with a JBL 2241, 2242 or 2245 woofer and a JBL 2123 or 2120 midrange is now called a Professional Series seven π-18.

As for parts availability and pricing, please check the π Speakers shopping cart. We're an Eminence distributor and carry the full line of Eminence products. You'll find our prices very competitive, more so than any other online distributor I'm aware of. So be sure to check our prices before you buy.

Wayne

Previous Topic: Pi Studio 2 Plan
Next Topic: Duncan McBride
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 10:32:23 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers