Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Stoetkit Free Demo - Sound off
Stoetkit Free Demo - Sound off [message #45289] Sun, 29 August 2004 07:05 Go to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
How many of you are participating in the Stoetkit demo program that FSAudio is doing? I'm kind of curious and looking for a "show of hands." I'd like to know where the amp is going, so sound off if you're already signed up. If you aren't and want to be, give the word and Frank will send the amp to you for a two-week trial period, with no obligation to buy. Just write in with a "thumbs up" or a "thumbs down" after you've heard it.

Stoetkit Jr Mk2

I've just been ecstatic about this little amp, especially with my seven π speakers. It sounds real nice with my two π towers too. I mean, I've heard several amps in its price range that I enjoy, but I was pleased that this one really does it for me. It's really enchanting with my seven π's, takes my breath away, really.

The Stoetkit/seven π combination is excellent

Piano sounds wonderful and is disarmingly life-like. I'm very proud of my seven π's because they just sound so real, and the "sweet spot" is as wide as the room. Stand up bass is tight and defined, you can hear the cello like it is right there with you. No matter where I am in the room, the instuments sound clear and detailed. The Stoetkit/π combination is an excellent system that I can really get passionate about. I'm anxious for everyone to be able to hear this, so don't let the opportunity pass you by.

Re: Stoetkit Free Demo - Sound off [message #45294 is a reply to message #45289] Sun, 29 August 2004 12:09 Go to previous message
steve f is currently offline  steve f
Master
Hi Wayne,
I'm one of the curious, but I didn't sign up. Not enough free time lately. Kinda' wish I did though. I have a pair of ASL Wave amps on hand that use the same tubes. They are quite good with my Theater 4's. I expect that the Stoekit should be even better considering that the transformers should be higher grade. I am eager to read the reviews too.
Take care,
Steve

Previous Topic: Why Live-Side/Dead-Side?
Next Topic: 'hour-glass' port
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 26 18:18:43 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout