Home » Audio » General » Are any LSAF'rs gonna build the Simple 45? Here's my formal review
Are any LSAF'rs gonna build the Simple 45? Here's my formal review [message #4442] Wed, 18 July 2007 07:35 Go to next message
Bill Epstein is currently offline  Bill Epstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)

Re: Are any LSAF'rs gonna build the Simple 45? Here's my formal review [message #4443 is a reply to message #4442] Wed, 18 July 2007 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SteveBrown is currently offline  SteveBrown
Grand Master
Great review, Bill!

Nice review BIll! [message #4444 is a reply to message #4443] Wed, 18 July 2007 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spkrman57
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Nice amp also!

Ron

Re: Nice review BIll! [message #4445 is a reply to message #4444] Wed, 18 July 2007 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Diggin it! Great review, as always. Nice amp too. I think I'd like to build one. Might make a nice fall or winter project. I wonder if there would be enough interest to make a group build project out of it? I guess more importantly, would there be a benefit in making a group build project, i.e. could we benefit by having a handful of people purchasing the same parts? It really helped us when we needed to get custom transformers wound for Guinevere, for example.

Oh yeah, how does Mantovanni sound? [message #4450 is a reply to message #4442] Wed, 18 July 2007 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Next time we hook up, you can borrow the Yamamoto for an extended listening. I'd love for you to compare and contrast the two.....C

Re: Are any LSAF'rs gonna build the Simple 45? Here's my formal review [message #4453 is a reply to message #4442] Thu, 19 July 2007 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Nice review Bill. Those speakers sound nice too, the XLH 1812's I mean!
-akhilesh

Re: Thanks guys. Here's a shameless plug where you can win a great prize [message #4455 is a reply to message #4442] Fri, 20 July 2007 17:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Epstein is currently offline  Bill Epstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Constantine's getting serious, I hear our visit count is breathing down the next guy's neck.

Did you hear that Nielsen is going to begin tabbing the 'Net? They'll measure length of time of a visit, not just hits. Interesting?

Re: Thanks guys. Here's a shameless plug where you can win a great prize [message #4456 is a reply to message #4455] Mon, 23 July 2007 08:13 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Congrats to Dagogo!

I think it's good information to know how long a person has been on a page rather than just page "hits." That would limit the effectiveness of paid traffic to increase a website's standings. But if Nielsen does it like they do TV ratings, where they have a small number of people with equipment that monitors their activity, I don't think they'll get enough samples. That's what limits the useful data from Alexa. If you don't use their plug-in, you don't count in their stats. So lots of people aren't getting counted.

Previous Topic: outdoor wide band arrays
Next Topic: Late night jammin' with ART radio
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 16 08:10:18 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout