Home » Audio » General » Check this review out
Check this review out [message #4392] Sat, 30 June 2007 19:39 Go to next message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
HI Everyone,
I am traveling for a month, so net access is sporadic (the monsoons in SE Asia are quite disruptive, but nice & pleasant!)

Check out this new review:

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue32/moore_845.htm

Enjoy!
-akhilesh

Re: Check this review out [message #4395 is a reply to message #4392] Sat, 30 June 2007 21:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Damn, Larry Moore lives in Loveland, OH. That's about 15 minutes from me. Wonder if he'd be interested in coming to the wronsideofthetracks gathering?

Nice review. You and Bill get some really nice gear to audition.

Re: Check this review out [message #4396 is a reply to message #4392] Sun, 01 July 2007 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Excellent review, Akhilesh! I know Larry Moore and respect his work, but have not heard his new I'O amplifier. I'm quite interested to do so, so when you get back next month, I'd love to come hear it. Thanks for the link to your write-up. Godspeed on your travels!

Re: Check this review out [message #4397 is a reply to message #4395] Sun, 01 July 2007 22:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Thanks Colin. Yes...I try to pick gear that is interesting to me. Glad you enjoy reading about it!
-akhilesh

Re: Check this review out [message #4398 is a reply to message #4396] Sun, 01 July 2007 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Thanks Wayne! Looking forward to having you listen top the setup.
Having fun here in India for a while. The monsoons make it all look pretty. Understand we are having similar weather up in NE OK!
-akhilesh

Re: Check this review out [message #4399 is a reply to message #4398] Mon, 02 July 2007 15:35 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Yes, Oklahoma and Texas are getting a lot of rain. I think it has rained every day for the past 30 days. Most times, it is just misty but a few times we've had some street flooding. You know Tulsa has a lot of good storm drainage, but rural areas don't and are having some serious flooding problems. Some places in Texas are too.

Previous Topic: wrongsideofthetracks in Cinci - July 14
Next Topic: Happy 4th of July!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 23:15:20 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout