Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » mike.e thanks for the offer!
mike.e thanks for the offer! [message #43457] Wed, 24 December 2003 16:50 Go to next message
ToFo is currently offline  ToFo
Master
Not to ignore you, I had serious trouble getting kinkos computers to read this forum. I now have more reliable access. I may be able to use some space on the account I am borrowing at this very moment. If you dont see some nice three Pi's in a post from me real soon I would really appreciate it.
Thanks for the offer either way!
Thomas

We're all anxious to see your speakers! [message #43462 is a reply to message #43457] Wed, 24 December 2003 22:57 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I'd like copies of your photos too. I wrote you an E-Mail, but then realized that you couldn't reach it.

I've maintained copies of some of the photos posted here, and one of these times it might be nice to compile them into a DIY page. I think Daniel Beardsley still maintains his DIY π Speaker page too. Maybe this forum web server can do double-duty as an image server; That might be a good thing to check into.

Anyway, I'm anxious to see your speakers whenever you've gotten settled and can post send them.

Previous Topic: Time alignment
Next Topic: Happy Holidays!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 05:05:53 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout