Home » Audio » General » HELP... can't reset password
HELP... can't reset password [message #4340] Mon, 21 May 2007 17:52 Go to next message
Coda is currently offline  Coda
Esquire
I was wondering if the moderator could e-mail me about my User Name / Password. I seemed to have forgotten the password to my UserName Coda1108 and haven't been able to post with my name without the password.

I also don't seem to see where I can reset the password.

Thanks.

Re: HELP... can't reset password [message #4342 is a reply to message #4340] Mon, 21 May 2007 21:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Administrator
Your password has been reset. You'll need to re-register to set the password.

Re: HELP... can't reset password [message #4343 is a reply to message #4340] Wed, 23 May 2007 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shinningstar is currently offline  shinningstar
Viscount
Thank's for the info at least I have an idea what to do if I'll experience the same thing.

Re: HELP... can't reset password [message #4349 is a reply to message #4340] Sat, 26 May 2007 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xeric is currently offline  xeric
Esquire
you should install keylogger so that u can track every word you type in your computer.

Re: HELP... can't reset password [message #4355 is a reply to message #4340] Fri, 01 June 2007 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
randle is currently offline  randle
Master
I didn't even know that we had a password here and username. Thats new to me, where did that come from?

Re: HELP... can't reset password [message #4356 is a reply to message #4355] Fri, 01 June 2007 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bob Brines is currently offline  Bob Brines
Master
Gee, Randle, when you first discovered AudioRoundTable, you did peruse the items on the far right column of the splash page, didn't you? Well of course you didn't! If you had, you would have known about the Tower and the Dungeon and why and why your irrelevant posts in General were met with such hostility. You would have also seen the forum rules and the reasons for registration.

When all else fails, read the instructions. This is your opportunity.

Bob

Re: HELP... can't reset password [message #4369 is a reply to message #4356] Wed, 06 June 2007 11:09 Go to previous message
randle is currently offline  randle
Master
Well ha ha there you have it, I guess that was my messy mess huh. Oh well, now i know!

Previous Topic: More Shock Jocks canned
Next Topic: Check out new Hawthorne Audio Speakers Review
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 14:35:44 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout