Home » Audio » General » Dave Cope and his slide show
Dave Cope and his slide show [message #4328] Wed, 16 May 2007 12:35 Go to next message
Bill Epstein is currently offline  Bill Epstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I just watched these pix, no, photographs that Dave took and I'm blown away. How did you have time with helping everyone and working both Audio Note rooms? And doing all that computer stuff?

I bought a new 8 megapixel Canon with what I thought was a pretty good flash just for this show. My pix turned out decent but then I discovered that to e-mail them to Constantine I had to reduce the file size down to what my 5 year old 1 meg camera took. Who knew an 8 megapixel pic was a 4 megabyte file? LOL!

If I was paid to review I'd surely pay Dave for his photos.

Thanks for all you did to help make the show a success, Dave.

Re: Dave Cope and his slide show [message #4330 is a reply to message #4328] Fri, 18 May 2007 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DRCope is currently offline  DRCope
Master
Hi Bill,

Shucks, thanks man!

It's not that hard once you get into habit and have several shows/years practice. It doesn't hurt to have a DSLR, (it's not just more pixels, it's also lower noise), off camera flash and/or bounced flash and/or diffused flash.

The computer work is made easy by Adobe Lightroom which is (finally) a tool for photographers, not special effects people.

Dang, just gave away all the secrets.

If you, or any of the exhibitors, want to use any of the pictures, please feel free.

Re: ofcourse.... [message #4350 is a reply to message #4328] Sat, 26 May 2007 01:16 Go to previous message
xeric is currently offline  xeric
Esquire
ofcourse the digital pictures are more that 2 mb...!! as high the mp gets in camera...the more high size of the picture happens.

Previous Topic: alpine sup woofers
Next Topic: Ping barry Solof
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 14:44:16 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout