Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Theater Seven plan please
Theater Seven plan please [message #43073] Mon, 17 November 2003 15:48 Go to next message
Gabriel is currently offline  Gabriel
Baron
Dear Wayne,
Could You please send me the Theater Seven plan, since my server is deleting the plans because of the limited storage of my mailbox. And what kind of horn flare You using in your speaker.
Thank's in advance.

Regards,
Gabriel

You've got mail! [message #43074 is a reply to message #43073] Mon, 17 November 2003 16:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
I sent the plans twice, but received a "space full" error message. So I'll try it again right now.

Thank's, but about horn flare? [message #43082 is a reply to message #43074] Tue, 18 November 2003 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Baron
Dear Wayne,
Thank's for the plans, but I still confused with horn flare, what is the type You use? If I see from the cut out, looks like You use H295 flare, is that right? And what you recomend for a karaoke room, Thermionic six or seven or Theater six or seven?
Thank's in advance.

Regards,
Gabriel

Radial [message #43083 is a reply to message #43082] Tue, 18 November 2003 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
The horn is an H290, and we've also used the Peavey CH-3 and Martinelli wood horns.

As for intended use, I wouldn't use any cornerhorn speaker for karaoke unless you're absolutely certain that corner placement is approriate. In clubs, it usually isn't.

Re: Radial [message #43084 is a reply to message #43083] Tue, 18 November 2003 09:35 Go to previous message
Baron
Dear Wayne,
my uncle is crazy about karaoke, he and all his friend is going to karaoke twice a week, and he build his own 2 karaoke rooms, the room is rectangular and the size is about 6X12 meter (I plan to use Theater seven), and the karaoke room in the bungalow is 4X10 meter (I plan to use Thermionic six). I have seen the room and both have height about 2.5 meters. Can it works? And do you have any recomendation for subwoofer that F3 is 29Hz, but the size is about 2-3 cubic feet?

Thank's

Regards,
Gabriel

Previous Topic: Wayne, requesting 7 Pi plans for 2226 corner cabinet
Next Topic: corner cabinet design question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 10 11:36:13 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio