Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » paramours with 4pi
paramours with 4pi [message #43032] Fri, 14 November 2003 14:07 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Now that you have experience with the para's on your 4pi's in your opinion will they provide enough power to satisfy on many different types of music at slightly louder than conversation as well as the occasional loud rock day. This style of listening in a room 18x16x8 with the four pi's has been working with a dynaco st 35 but I really want a better quality amp to use with my seduction and fourplay and I cannot determine whether to go ahead with a para or spring for the 300b. Because we have no way to audition these combo's I must rely on opinions I can trust. It's probably annoying to have to offer these opinions but who else? How do you feel about bi-amping?
Thanks all for any opinions offered
Re: paramours with 4pi [message #43043 is a reply to message #43032] Sat, 15 November 2003 11:15 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently online  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Paramours and four π's are an excellent combination. And it can get suprisingly loud, but obviously not like what your 35 watt amp will do. That's greater than 10dB difference.
Previous Topic: studio series two speakers are working.
Next Topic: AC cct troubles
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 10:59:18 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout