Home » Audio » General » Thank you, Wayne and Melissa!
Thank you, Wayne and Melissa! [message #4290] Wed, 09 May 2007 10:31 Go to next message
Duke is currently offline  Duke
Grand Master
Wayne and Melissa, I could not have enjoyed the show more! Thank you so much. Richard Gray and I are already looking forward to next year.

I must apologize to all the other exhibitors for not getting around and being sociable. I tried four times to "make the rounds", but I move slowly and each time got called back to my room after only hitting one or two rooms. So I guess I could have enjoyed it more - next time I'll come up with a better plan so I can meet more people.

Thanks also to the North Texas audio club for their support and enthusiasm. Hopefully the presence of DIY rooms will continue to grow.

Again, thanks from me and Lori and Richard as well as my friends from New Orleans - Robert, Jim, and Mike - for creating and bringing to life such a wonderful event. All the work and promotion that went into it - nobody got paid for, so participation in the show was as accessible as possible. What a relief from CES! If I ever do a show, I plan to follow Wayne and Melissa's model.

Duke

Thank you, Duke! [message #4291 is a reply to message #4290] Wed, 09 May 2007 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Thanks a million for coming, Duke! It was great to see you and I look forward to seeing you again next year. Like you, I regret I couldn't get around more to see and hear. I just had too much to tend to. But fortunately, Melissa got photos and she said everything sounded great! She'll do write-ups as time permits. Also, Dagogo was there and so was Positive-Feedback, so I think we can expect to see show coverage from each of them in the near future.

Re: Thank you, Duke! [message #4292 is a reply to message #4291] Wed, 09 May 2007 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Epstein is currently offline  Bill Epstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Duke, I got 2 well-lit pix of your room and you were moving in both. Slow my **s!
But I stole a pic from Melissa of the Jazz to include in my show report which I filed this morning. Constantine said he'd rush it to the website; gotta scoop P-F!

Thank you, Bill! [message #4293 is a reply to message #4292] Wed, 09 May 2007 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Man, Bill, I'm so glad you came out this year. Both 'cause we got a chance to hang out and also for the show coverage you did. And the talk you and Steve did was great too. I went through the seminar recording audio files yesterday to give to Melissa for ART radio. They're excellent. Thanks!

Re: Thank you, Wayne and Melissa! [message #4298 is a reply to message #4290] Thu, 10 May 2007 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Barry S is currently offline  Barry S
Chancellor
Thanks to everyone for the hospitality and the tunes! There were a lot of great sounding rooms this year. It was a damn fine show and it ended up being a great trip and a tremendous learning experience.

Thanks for the hospitality, too. You (all) always treat me like family even though I slink in from the East coast.

Many thanks.

Barry

Thank you, Barry! [message #4300 is a reply to message #4298] Thu, 10 May 2007 16:13 Go to previous message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Thanks for coming, Barry! It's always great to see you!

Previous Topic: Stereo speakers
Next Topic: Lessons learned at the Audiofest
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 11:56:05 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout