Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » A plea to all Pi-heads to join me in Rochester during the current emergency!
A plea to all Pi-heads to join me in Rochester during the current emergency! [message #42798] Fri, 24 October 2003 12:25 Go to next message
BillEpstein is currently offline  BillEpstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Whatever you had planned for this weekend it has to be shelved as we put together an audiophile Intervention for poor Bill. He e-mailed me privately, but needs to be outed as I am informed that he removed his Denon A/V processor from the audio loop, carefully arranged all the wires, and, (GASP!) purchased an Audible Illusions pre-amp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bill, Bill, where did we go wrong?
We tried to show you the dynamics, the bass, the low distortion. We did! Oh, the horror.
Please help me help a friend. Donations of Zipcord, generic resistors and ............
Oh my, can it be?...........yes, he's trying a Shakti Stone!!!!
I hope we're not too late!
Creating is more like performing than listening
Re: A plea to all Pi-heads to join me in Rochester during the current emergency! [message #42799 is a reply to message #42798] Fri, 24 October 2003 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

You guys have a gass this weekend. I'd be with you if I could, for sure!

Re: Reinstatement of medications [message #42800 is a reply to message #42798] Fri, 24 October 2003 21:24 Go to previous message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)

Fear not,I'm still using zip cord. well, occasionally a hank of sjo!

chin chin

Previous Topic: Canadian Pi Owners - experience with customs on shippment?
Next Topic: Not even worth reading!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 15:26:14 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout