Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » There's just something about wheels
There's just something about wheels [message #41970] Sat, 19 July 2003 16:52 Go to next message
BillEpstein is currently offline  BillEpstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)

Not as chic for audio as at LeMans or the Nurburgring; but, pause to remember that John Wolfe's amazingly loud and lifelike wall of sound in Lima was created by those Altec clones on Gerber casters.
Sure, 10 pound monitors need cones and blu-tack and sand and....
But 150 pound horns? Naaah.
Fire up the Pignatelli and race on down to Depot or Lowe's and get Gerber ball casters with plate attachment. One style I like is a black ball in a brass housing, about $4 each.

Re: There's just something about wheels [message #41971 is a reply to message #41970] Sat, 19 July 2003 21:31 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I just sold the Porsche today. Michael is driving these days and there were just too many cars around the house. Alona's, Michael's and mine. And since I've got the Olds as a toy, along with another daily driver just like it, I really didn't have any business having two toys. Many would have moved one of the Olds but I decided to part with the Porsche. It was kinda a drag. Not the car, but parting with it. I like stuff that's made in America, but German cars definitely don't suck.

Previous Topic: Theater 4 Pi Update
Next Topic: Cabinet construction
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 19:24:44 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout