Home » Audio » General » Weekends Entertainment
Weekends Entertainment [message #4173] Mon, 09 April 2007 19:11 Go to next message
shinningstar is currently offline  shinningstar
Viscount

I used to shop at the shopping mall every weekends. I used to buy dvd's, cd's and other latest album for my collection. I also shopped in home audio store and looked for offers and promotions. How about you?

Re: Weekends Entertainment [message #4175 is a reply to message #4173] Tue, 10 April 2007 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Melissa is currently offline  Melissa
Viscount
If the weather is good, we are out riding and BBQing. If not its in with friends and movies. The internet is my friend for anything I dont have to try on, as well as clothes you cant find in the midwest.

Re: Weekends Entertainment [message #4185 is a reply to message #4173] Fri, 13 April 2007 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
randle is currently offline  randle
Master
My weekend hobbies and entertainment consist of being in the studio. I love being in the studio making music. Thats all I do on the weekends. Nothing else.

Re: Weekends Entertainment [message #4235 is a reply to message #4175] Mon, 23 April 2007 12:04 Go to previous message
randle is currently offline  randle
Master
I know tha tis right, I am addicted to shopping online. I hate going to clothing stores and taking oof and on cloths. I like to barbeque as well when it feels good outside or going to the park to see all the hot cars.

Previous Topic: American Idol
Next Topic: quality audio in my helmet
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 16 18:20:37 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout