Home » Audio » General » ART Radio Signs on Sunday, April 15th at 12:00 CST
ART Radio Signs on Sunday, April 15th at 12:00 CST [message #4167] Sat, 07 April 2007 22:04 Go to next message
admin
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Administrator

AudioRoundTable.com is proud to announce its internet radio station will debut Sunday, April 15th at 12:00 CST. A continuous stream will be broadcast from that point on. You can access the station from a link at the bottom of each forum or from the main page. Enjoy!

What's gonna be on it, daddyo? [message #4168 is a reply to message #4167] Sun, 08 April 2007 17:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Poindexter is currently offline  Poindexter
Viscount
Music?  Talk?  AudioPhool discussion?  All the above?

This sounds like fun!

Poinz

Re: What's gonna be on it, daddyo? [message #4169 is a reply to message #4168] Sun, 08 April 2007 20:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Melissa is currently offline  Melissa
Viscount
So far, its just music, I am open to suggestions on shows. (pre-recorded) whether it be educational lectures from the audio shows or other things that might be of interest to our friends here on ART. I personally like AM Coast to coast and am going to check and see how to go about being able to air a show or two. So if you have any ideas please let me know. Melissa

Re: What's gonna be on it, daddyo? [message #4200 is a reply to message #4168] Mon, 16 April 2007 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shinningstar is currently offline  shinningstar
Viscount
In addition, it's not boring to listen such thing. I'll surely learn a lot of things. It's good to have more fun and excitement.

Re: What's gonna be on it, daddyo? [message #4236 is a reply to message #4169] Mon, 23 April 2007 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
randle is currently offline  randle
Master
Are you needed people for the show or you already have that taken care of?

Re: What's gonna be on it, daddyo? [message #4241 is a reply to message #4236] Mon, 23 April 2007 18:25 Go to previous message
Melissa is currently offline  Melissa
Viscount
Hey Randle, explain, for a radio show? I dont have any to air as of now.
I just learned how to load and play music, but I do have ideas to air the speakers from the Lone Star Audio Fest (with their permission)and I am open to suggestions about shows.

Previous Topic: quality audio in my helmet
Next Topic: Lone Star!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 21:03:38 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout