Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Hi Honey I'm Home
Hi Honey I'm Home [message #40947] Sat, 12 April 2003 20:40 Go to next message
BillEpstein is currently offline  BillEpstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Whatta great show put on by the astounding Mike Baker!
Got to hear stuff I read about all year. Horns still rule, Fostex single drivers are for real, new guys with new ideas like Omega are cool and the Norh Gang from Thailand back again with great sound and innovations. Mike Barnes impresses everyone as one creative dude.
Thanks Wayne, Bill, George, other Wayne, Polish guys, LabhornDon, Eiziks Frere et Fil, John from C.A.R. amazing horns and generous spirit, Kewpies, Kurts baffleless, Omega speakerguy your name isn't on your card, Wellborne's amps, it's late and I can't remember more.
Wow!

Re: Hi Honey I'm Home [message #40948 is a reply to message #40947] Sat, 12 April 2003 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

It was certainly a pleasure to meet you and hang out with you and the rest of the gang this weekend. I felt like I've known you for years and yet we just met. I wish it didn't end so soon. I'm glad we'll continue to meet here, online, and to visit again in person someday certain.

just walked in the door......... [message #40952 is a reply to message #40947] Sun, 13 April 2003 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
replay is currently offline  replay
Grand Master
what a great show! i'm gonna crash for a bit now and talk to you all later.

cheers,

george

Re: Hi Honey I'm Home [message #40956 is a reply to message #40947] Sun, 13 April 2003 17:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alona Parham is currently offline  Alona Parham
Chancellor
It was very nice to meet you and the other guys. I still want a rain check on that dance!!!

Alona

Re: Hi Honey I'm Home [message #40960 is a reply to message #40947] Sun, 13 April 2003 19:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bmar is currently offline  bmar
Grand Master
huggs and kisses,

We made it home safe and sound. and it sounded better too with the use of iso-pads under the seat. Mr baker did a great job with the fest and it all went smooth. I was concerned about the hotel room show but it worked out perfect. Much better than using just the convention center and the rooms are far better wuited for audio listening since they closely resemble a typical home. Wayne also had a great presentation showing that prediction, computer modeling, testing and actually listening all proved to be equal. Real neet seminar to show how everything is linked.

I had a great time and it's unfortunate we had to go back to work!

Bill

Re: Hi Honey I'm Home [message #40961 is a reply to message #40947] Mon, 14 April 2003 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DRC is currently offline  DRC
Master
Pulled up to the shop at 1:30am too tired to unload the van, so I slept in the shop to keep an ear out for "enthusiasts". Now I guess I've gotta get down to cases.

* Many thanks to Mike Baker for busting his butt to put together an excellent show! *

It was great to meet Mike, Bill Martinelli, Wayne, Bill E and a host of other folks I'm too dazed to recall right now.

I'm ready to go again next year, but I think bringing along a co-driver/heavy lifter/vinyl flipper would be a good idea. ;-)

Keep your ears and your mind open.

Re: Hi Honey I'm Home [message #40966 is a reply to message #40960] Mon, 14 April 2003 06:14 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
>> We made it home safe and sound. and it sounded better too with the use of iso-pads under the seat.

Those things were iso-pads? I thought they were something else.

:-)

Previous Topic: Trucking or shipping large freight (update)
Next Topic: Suggestions for which Pi 7's to build
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 17:54:18 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout