Home » Audio » General » Now that we're past Vegas, Who's Up for LoneStarAudioFest in May?
Now that we're past Vegas, Who's Up for LoneStarAudioFest in May? [message #4047] Fri, 19 January 2007 08:57 Go to next message
DRCope is currently offline  DRCope
Master
Audio Note will be there, and I'm lobbying hard to get Audio Note Kits there as well. Never been to Texas, much less Dallas, so I'm really looking forward to this!

For those having trouble keeping track of the domestic AN scorecard, Audio Federation in Boulder CO is now Audio Note's distributor in the U.S., while I continue to do trade shows and general marketing for Peter Q and the boys in Hove. (I'm lobbying to help out at the Paris (France, not Texas!) show in March, but I'm hearing a sort of deafening silence in response to the suggestion. *sigh*)

Re: Now that we're past Vegas, Who's Up for LoneStarAudioFest in May? [message #4048 is a reply to message #4047] Fri, 19 January 2007 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Lone Star Audiofest - May 4, 5 and 6, 2007 - Embassy Suites Park Central - Dallas, TX

I'll be there for sure. So will AudioKinesis, Audio Mirror, Azzolina Audio..., Well, now that I think about it, check out the "Who's Who" page on the LoneStarAudiofest.com website.

Just like last year, we'll have a seminar room available on Saturday. I'll be giving the "Crossover Electronics 101" seminar. Let me know if anyone from Audio Note wants to give a talk and we'll pen you in.
Re: Now that we're past Vegas, Who's Up for LoneStarAudioFest in May? [message #4049 is a reply to message #4048] Fri, 19 January 2007 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DRCope is currently offline  DRCope
Master
The Azzolina speakers were shown off to great effect in a couple rooms at RMAF. Very impressive beasties!

Been there (Who's Who), sent you a note on the AN logo and link . . .

Is it spring yet? How bad has it been where you are, Wayne? I keep seeing nasty pictures from OK this week. A week ago it was 70 here in CT; yesterday we had our first dusting of snow this winter. Weird, weird, weird.

Dave

Re: Now that we're past Vegas, Who's Up for LoneStarAudioFest in May? [message #4050 is a reply to message #4049] Fri, 19 January 2007 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I've been commuting to Chicago, consulting with Lucent Technologies, on a project with IBM. So I've been in the windy city all week, back to Tulsa on weekends. What's weird is you expect this kind of weather in Chicago, but Oklahoma and Texas are usually pretty mild. St. Louis sort of marks the "snow line" and below that, winters are mild. But this year, the nasties came to the region between St. Louis and clear down almost the the Gulf of Mexico. Naturally, many of my flights have been cancelled or delayed the past few weeks.

Re: Now that we're past Vegas, Who's Up for LoneStarAudioFest in May? [message #4055 is a reply to message #4049] Sun, 21 January 2007 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jim denton is currently offline  jim denton
Master
Wayne, Maybe you will have a chance to attend the international motorcycle show in Chicago Feb 9-10-11 ---I will be there the 12-13 for a one day seminar but could not make it a day earlier to see the show ---if you go take lots of pics please Jim

Re: Now that we're past Vegas, Who's Up for LoneStarAudioFest in May? [message #4059 is a reply to message #4055] Tue, 23 January 2007 09:08 Go to previous message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I commute to Chicago, fly in Sunday night and back home Friday afternoon. So I may miss that show. Then again, I might just stay through the weekend and check it out.

Previous Topic: Tweak recommendations from an unexpected source: Me!
Next Topic: Houston Audio Society - Jan 13th
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 07:17:15 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout