Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Theater 4's w/ EL-84 at 14 Watts per
Re: Theater 4's w/ EL-84 at 14 Watts per [message #39374 is a reply to message #39372] Fri, 06 December 2002 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Did you ever see the movie, "Office Space?" If not, it is imperitive that you watch this movie by tomorrow morning, and write a memo about its contents, distributed in triplicate. The memo must be presented to this forum by COB, today. [grin]

About the tube amps, I'm happy that I've got the Bottlehead Paramour kit now, but it probably couldn't have come at a worse time. We're coming into the holidays, and that keeps us all busy, you know. Orders are piling in, so that keeps me busy too. And I've made some design commitments that I intend to keep, even though they're "buddy deals," I still plan to make sure they happen in a relatively timely fashion. Finishing the tube crossover is one of those - After that, I think I'll limit my work on custom jobs for a little while. Then again, after that, maybe things will slow down to a more manageable level. But I doubt it. [smile]

Re: Theater 4's w/ EL-84 at 14 Watts per [message #39375 is a reply to message #39372] Fri, 06 December 2002 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Scholl is currently offline  Scholl
Viscount
Maybe a flakey 7199 connection or tube. Bofore turn on next time reseat them several times. Also maybe a flakey carbon resistor most likely in the screen grid circuit od the 7199.
Re: Bi-amping on the way? Pi 2 Towers stacked on 4's? n/t [message #39380 is a reply to message #39368] Sat, 07 December 2002 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matts is currently offline  Matts
Grand Master
n/t
Re: Jeez, no moss growing on you, man! [message #39392 is a reply to message #39370] Sun, 08 December 2002 12:42 Go to previous message
DRC is currently offline  DRC
Master
Oh, I suspect we can make that happen . . . . ;-)

And report back here!

Keep your ears and your mind open.

Previous Topic: Crossover for the 604-8G
Next Topic: Seven PI Corner horn and Altec 515's
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 07:59:14 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers