Home » Audio » General » Lone Star Audiofest
Lone Star Audiofest [message #3694] Fri, 01 September 2006 18:05 Go to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Did you all notice the website is up? It's a great looking website, thanks to Luther at LoneStarBottleheads.org. We'll be updating it as new exhibitors sign up, seminar schedules get hashed out on and things like that, so check back from time to time.

Re: Lone Star Audiofest [message #3695 is a reply to message #3694] Sat, 02 September 2006 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3moons is currently offline  3moons
Baron
Well I'm ready! My apologies to Wayne and Fred and Bob and all you speaker enthusiasts. I just sent a mass email to audio nuts. Just copying Fred's letter to the Dallas Audio Club. But said this "An audio electronics show". That doesn't really include speakers. Well maybe crossovers. I predict a great turnout. jim...

Re: Lone Star Audiofest [message #3696 is a reply to message #3695] Sat, 02 September 2006 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Super cool, Jim, thanks for all your efforts!

(And loudspeakers are electronics, so you did just fine)

Re: Lone Star Audiofest [message #3705 is a reply to message #3694] Wed, 06 September 2006 19:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jim Griffin is currently offline  Jim Griffin
Master
Wayne,

Did you consider other ES locations in the Dallas area? The Market Center--while close to downtown Dallas--isn't that close to a restaurant row or major shopping. The higher tech companies, greater income client base, and a wider selection of everything is in the north Dallas area. Thus the Galleria or even Park Center locations are better in my opinion. The Market area would be a lower rated choice to me.

Jim

Re: Lone Star Audiofest [message #3707 is a reply to message #3705] Wed, 06 September 2006 21:07 Go to previous message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

We checked a lot of options. All of the other Embassy Suites had things that made them less attractive than Market Center. I was sort of in the same frame of mind as you at first about North Dallas, but we found Market Center to be a better deal. So we signed the contract with them.

Previous Topic: Favorite Music
Next Topic: Pi Speakers' Latest High SPL Driver
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 04:19:35 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout