Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Madman Wayne, these kit prices are a freakin' steal!
Madman Wayne, these kit prices are a freakin' steal! [message #36098] Thu, 25 April 2002 05:21 Go to next message
BillEpstein is currently offline  BillEpstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
$440 for the parts for a pair of Theatre 4 Pi's? I spent over $600. I hope the newbies are suitably grateful to those that went before!

I'll miss the live nude resistor posts with the assembled cables, though.

Re: Madman Wayne, these kit prices are a freakin' steal! [message #36099 is a reply to message #36098] Thu, 25 April 2002 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trancemitr is currently offline  trancemitr
Viscount
The kits come with assembled cables?! Now what kind of fun will that be for new Pi owners? I don't know how many hours I spent going through archives trying to figure that stuff out, mostly second guessing myself. What all do the kits come with $440? That definitely seems like a great deal.

Kevin

everything but the wood I think. [message #36100 is a reply to message #36099] Thu, 25 April 2002 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dbeardsl is currently offline  dbeardsl
Master
everything but the wood and the glue.
That's right. [message #36103 is a reply to message #36100] Thu, 25 April 2002 15:45 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Kits include everything but the cabinet. They contain the speaker drivers, the connector panel, hook up wires, "π" logo decal and a printed copy of the plans. For larger speakers that incorporate a compression tweeter and crossover network, kits also include the crossover, tweeter compensation cable assembly, Zobel woofer damper, and all cable assemblies are completed and ready to install. Every kit containing a compression driver also includes the horn flare and the bolts to mount the driver to the horn.

Previous Topic: Filling screw holes for Veneer
Next Topic: Wayne: Two Pi's vs the "also rans"!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 06:53:43 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio