Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » few more pics and a better way to see em
few more pics and a better way to see em [message #35384] Sat, 09 March 2002 12:26 Go to next message
dbeardsl is currently offline  dbeardsl
Master
add a few pics to the original page. http://dsb.8m.com/pipics/pipics.htm

and haphazardly threw all the pics onto one page.
http://dsb.8m.com/pipics/pipicsall.htm

Re: few more pics and a better way to see em [message #35391 is a reply to message #35384] Sat, 09 March 2002 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trancemitr is currently offline  trancemitr
Viscount
Whose speakers are those at the bottom of the page? Those look pretty nice.

Kevin

mine (nt) [message #35392 is a reply to message #35391] Sat, 09 March 2002 16:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
replay is currently offline  replay
Grand Master
nt
OK George... fess up! [message #35398 is a reply to message #35392] Sat, 09 March 2002 20:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinfritzke is currently offline  colinfritzke
Esquire
Nice speakers.... but just when did you make the transition to JBL components from the Eminence-based Premium Stage Four Pi's that you were using? I'm still in the construction phase - my cabinet-builder friend is still waiting for his biscuit-joiner to come in so he can finish my cabinets for my Premium Stage Four Pi's. I'm now curious to hear what kind of comparisons you can make between your Premium Stage Four Pi's and your new Professional Series Four Pi's (are you using JBL compression drivers, or the Eminence PSD2002s?)

Later,
Colin

Re: OK George... fess up! [message #35399 is a reply to message #35398] Sat, 09 March 2002 21:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
replay is currently offline  replay
Grand Master
i'll let everyone know when they are completed. it's a tough task as my current pi's are superb. this hobby is kind of an addiction, always looking for a better high. we'll see what happens.

cheers,
george

Good looking cabients! [message #35401 is a reply to message #35399] Sat, 09 March 2002 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Those really are good looking cabinets. I hadn't seen 'em until now, and I wanted to tell you they look great!
the ones with the wood grain on the sides [message #35407 is a reply to message #35391] Sun, 10 March 2002 06:28 Go to previous message
Sam P. is currently offline  Sam P.
Grand Master
were crafted of cabinet birch and edge glued polar in the workshop at Boot Hill Audio Design, a small "off shore" concern located in a far west province of the Republic de Tejas. They are an interpetation of Wayne's 4 Pi Pro(E) design that implements the jbl 2035, although the enclosures are "drop in" perfect for the 2226's he uses. Final listening/tweaking is almost complete, results will be posted here soon. Sam
Previous Topic: Cabinet bracing and other exciting information
Next Topic: Celestion Frontline pa drivers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 16:32:32 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout