Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » The Theater 4 Pi's WORK!!!
The Theater 4 Pi's WORK!!! [message #35084] Mon, 11 February 2002 13:18 Go to next message
Garland is currently offline  Garland
Grand Master
Just got 'em wired and hooked up to my Onkyo receiver at work (it took a double lunch break) and now they are really swinging to Oscar Peterson, Ray Brown, and others! The first minute of play was good but not great; the second was better and the third even better yet. Now after a coupla hours of play at office allowable levels the sound is really coming together. I wish I could crank it! There is good balance through the freq. range and the response and dynamics at this low level is very good. Tonight I have to get cooking on the Paramours. After the veneering w/ cherry and the addition of the grill panels I'll pop then on the wife at home. Until then the office gets to enjoy them.
Thanks, Wayne and all who helped along the way! I'm PSYCHED!!!

BTW, can anybody steer me to a free site for photo posting?

Garland

Re: The Theater 4 Pi's WORK!!! [message #35086 is a reply to message #35084] Mon, 11 February 2002 14:51 Go to previous message
BillEpstein is currently offline  BillEpstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Congrats! and welcome aboard. By now you know about the Pi's what you can only experience. Of course, just like taking the red pill, you can never go back.
Try the link for HP Cartogra.
Previous Topic: JBL 4648's and tubes
Next Topic: 4 pi series/ parallel resistor headache
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 01:53:47 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers