Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Four Pi Bass Reflex Driver mix of JBL HF motor & Delta 15 Pro
Four Pi Bass Reflex Driver mix of JBL HF motor & Delta 15 Pro [message #34831] Mon, 21 January 2002 14:09 Go to next message
anna is currently offline  anna
Esquire
Hi Wayne. I E-Mailed you last week. Thank you for your response. After looking at your lineup, I think I am interested in the Theatre Four Pi. Can the JBL 2426 be used with the Eminence 15" Delta Pro? Would the balance be OK?

Second Subject. I have a JBL D130 & 075 Ring Radiator. They sit in a falling apart very old HeathKit enclosure. My Paramour easily drives them very nicely to a good ( for me ) level. Does your Professional Series relate at all efficiency ( or soundwise) to my old mono setup? I have loved my D130 over the years. I have had it since 1957. Anyway, I would consider the Pro Series if my Paramours could handle it. I know my old McIntosh 250 amp will. I would appreciate your comments.

Matt Reddington in Dayton

I would appreciate the plans for the Four Pi Theatre speaker.

Re: Four Pi Bass Reflex Driver mix of JBL HF motor & Delta 15 Pro [message #34834 is a reply to message #34831] Tue, 22 January 2002 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
The JBL 2426 compression driver can be used in place of the Eminence PSD2002 in the Theater Series four π speaker. However, I think your money is better spent upgrading the woofer than the tweeter. I'd much rather have a speaker with a JBL 2226 and an Eminence PSD2002 than one with an Eminence Delta 15A and a JBL 2426.

I've sent plans for the Theater Series four π speaker which uses an Eminence PSD2002 or JBL 2426 compression tweeter. Let me know if you'd like plans for the Professional Series four π, which uses a JBL 2226 and PSD2002 or 2426.

Re: Four Pi Bass Reflex Driver mix of JBL HF motor & Delta 15 Pro [message #34837 is a reply to message #34834] Tue, 22 January 2002 07:01 Go to previous message
anna is currently offline  anna
Esquire
Wayne: Thanks for the information and quick response. Would you send me the plans for both the Four Pi Theatre and Four Pi Pro Series with JBl motors.

mdr@tdc-group.com or mattr@core.com

Regards,
Matt Reddington in Dayton

Previous Topic: Beginner seeks help with “the usual question”
Next Topic: Wayne, bracing restricting port flow?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 03:22:22 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio