Home » Audio » General » STRONGLY RECOMMEND
STRONGLY RECOMMEND [message #3420] Thu, 10 August 2006 12:24 Go to next message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
that everyone who wants to LEARN more about audio & the hifi industry spend the $29.95 and get the back issues of the AUdio Critic. In my opinion, Peter Aczel, the editor & ownerof this magazine is a TREASURE in the world of hi end BS.
I hope he writes on for 30 years more ( he just turned 80).

The back issues were the BEST $29.95 I ever spent in audio, and I like to get value for my money.
All the stuff about Aczel & dishionesty, in my opinion a false rumor floated by vested interests in the industry and believed by the ignorant sheep who constitute so much of audiophoolia.
DO yourself a favor & get tehse back issues!
-akhilesh

Re: TIRED OLD DISCREDITED HACK [message #3421 is a reply to message #3420] Thu, 10 August 2006 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Caught promoting equipment he had investments in. Thats why he disapeared for twenty years until everyone forgot; except a couple guys like me. Read that trash at your own risk.

Re: TIRED OLD DISCREDITED HACK [message #3422 is a reply to message #3421] Thu, 10 August 2006 20:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I couldn't disagree with you more on this!
TO all who read this, spend the $29.95 and decide for yourself.

-akhilesh

Re: TIRED OLD DISCREDITED HACK [message #3423 is a reply to message #3422] Fri, 11 August 2006 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I guess If you are o'kay with dishonesty and lies. Then by all means support the little weasal. The next time he is caught you can toss out all those expensive mags that are now useless.

You may find this site interesting too. [message #3428 is a reply to message #3420] Fri, 11 August 2006 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr Vinyl is currently offline  Mr Vinyl
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Check out the section on Audio Magazines. Very enlightening. His recommendations for albums are also excellent IMO. I think I will check out Audio Critic, should be interesting.

Re: Arthur Salvatore??? Who's Next;Andre' Jute?? The Wizard Of Oz?? [message #3430 is a reply to message #3428] Fri, 11 August 2006 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
How about Andre Jute'? He good.

Re: You may find this site interesting too. [message #3431 is a reply to message #3428] Fri, 11 August 2006 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Yup, I think that Salvatore site is a great link too.
Check out Audio Critic, you'll find it very enlightening and honest.
-akhilesh

Re: You may find this site interesting too. [message #3432 is a reply to message #3431] Fri, 11 August 2006 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr Vinyl is currently offline  Mr Vinyl
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Just placed the order. What's $30. I will let you know what I think when I get a chance to read them, if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Re: You may find this site interesting too. [message #3433 is a reply to message #3432] Fri, 11 August 2006 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I am happy you did that, Mr Vinyl! Once you have read through some of the issues, I would be interested (and I know your opinion will influence others' too) on your thoughts regarding this investment into learning more about audiophilia (as opposed to audiophoolia!)
-akhilesh

Re: Audiophoolia; When You Review Your Own Products? [message #3434 is a reply to message #3433] Fri, 11 August 2006 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
But don't tell anyone you are affiliated with them; nice favorable reviews. Is that what you mean? He made a phool out of everyone who reads him? Like WMD's sort of?

Previous Topic: Rocks in your subwoofer
Next Topic: My view on the Ten Biggest Lies.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 30 17:52:41 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio