Home » Audio » General » Rocks in your subwoofer
Rocks in your subwoofer [message #3367] Sat, 22 July 2006 19:49 Go to next message
3moons is currently offline  3moons
Baron
OK, I'm not going to give an opinion for or against. Just the link. This gentleman is loading a subwoofer with audiophile grade rocks and selling them. You be the judges! jim...

http://www.2baudio.com/

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/bizzyb/PORTFEED.html

Re: Rocks in your subwoofer [message #3368 is a reply to message #3367] Sun, 23 July 2006 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FredT is currently offline  FredT
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I was so impressed by their marketing claims that I bought a few pounds and stuffed it into the ports of my Three Pi Theater speakers. There was an immediate improvement in the sound, even before the rocks had time to break in, but only when I used it along with the intelligent chip, the clever little clock, brilliant pebbles, and the tru-tone duplex cover. Oh, I forgot to mention, you also need to be wearing a magnetized ion bracelet when you insert the rocks. Amazing product!

Re: Rocks in your subwoofer [message #3369 is a reply to message #3368] Sun, 23 July 2006 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Re: Rocks in your subwoofer [message #3370 is a reply to message #3368] Sun, 23 July 2006 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Fred, did they also send a soft covered stone to set on top of your CDP? Seems that should be included.

Fred be careful! [message #3373 is a reply to message #3368] Sun, 23 July 2006 21:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MWG is currently offline  MWG
Grand Master
If you don't set the brilliant pebbles on M'pingo wood disks then your speakers will immediately go out of phase; never to return.

I had the intelligent chip for a while. Until I caught it ordering pizza in my name. Gave the chip to the dog. She fixed it's clock so to speak

Re: Rocks in your subwoofer [message #3376 is a reply to message #3367] Mon, 24 July 2006 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GarMan is currently offline  GarMan
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
The rocks didn't do a thing for me with I used them in speakers. However, after swallowing one, I found my hearing extending past 100kHz, and I was able to identify 93% of interconnects in market today in blind A/B 97% of the time.

Re: Rocks in your subwoofer [message #3529 is a reply to message #3369] Mon, 21 August 2006 02:16 Go to previous message
andrew wee is currently offline  andrew wee
Esquire
does anyone actually know how well they're selling though?

i'd thought any audiophile would know there're physics-based calculations on enclosure dimensions and the bass port.

Previous Topic: Which country produces the best audio equipment?
Next Topic: STRONGLY RECOMMEND
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 09:11:14 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout