Home » Audio » Home Theater » Denon DVD-3800BDCI
Denon DVD-3800BDCI [message #28785] Tue, 01 April 2008 13:02 Go to next message
real_one is currently offline  real_one
Baron
These are just now hitting the streets. Nice!

Re: Denon DVD-3800BDCI [message #28786 is a reply to message #28785] Tue, 08 April 2008 13:29 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I recently purchased one and will have it at the LSAF next month. It sounds so good I will be using it as my audio source.

While I was researching Blu-Ray players, I found a few links announcing the Denon 3800BDCI last summer, saying it was due out in the fall of 2007. Turns out it wasn't released until about a month ago. Funny thing was I just happened to find a place that had some of the early units and got mine there, but some people had been on preorder lists for months and there are reports of people having trouble getting them. So I guess I was lucky.

Not only is video quality excellent (even on standard DVD's) but the sound quality is superb. That's why I bought it, to tell the truth. And an extra bonus: It plays audio CD's too and sounds better than any other CD player I've ever heard. This thing sounds like vinyl, creamy and smoooooth. It's a bit pricey, but worth it in my opinion.

Previous Topic: Center Channel Speaker Kit
Next Topic: Wii video hack
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 20:50:00 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout