Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Who sings this song?
Who sings this song? [message #28763] Mon, 27 November 2006 20:24 Go to next message
Paul is currently offline  Paul
Chancellor

The song in this commercial has me stuck and crazy!I have seen a few times a Voom HD Network Promotional commercial. It has cut scenese from various movies and shows. There's a song that's played with it, song by a male and I cannot find it.

Here are some of the lyrics that I have found:

Well I can see you had a rough day baby,
Well maybe I can loosen you up.
And I can see you need a refill baby
Well maybe I can fill up your cup.
And if we hear a slow song maybe we can hold hands
Dancing til the song ends then we'll look up
And if our eyes meet, smiles crack and arms don't fall,
Then we'll both know that we're gonna hook up.

And all the while it was you, it was you and your smile, that carried me from day to day
Give me one reason if you've got one reason, said there ain't no reason that we shouldn't get together tonight.
Give me one reason if you've got one reason, said there ain't no reason that we shouldn't get together tonight

Re: Who sings this song? [message #28764 is a reply to message #28763] Tue, 28 November 2006 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Answer is here......C

Re: Who sings this song? [message #62621 is a reply to message #28763] Wed, 12 May 2010 18:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DaBase is currently offline  DaBase
Baron
The dude that sings this song is Adam Kling. This is such a catchy song and I love it. I like the older feel that it has. Here is a link to the song if you want to listen to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFayPxxraPk
Re: Who sings this song? [message #64613 is a reply to message #28763] Mon, 08 November 2010 09:15 Go to previous message
Billie is currently offline  Billie
Chancellor
Why O Why did I click the link? It took me a long time to stop humming and forget and now ! there it is again, back at the forefront of my conciousness. Thanks Confused Very Happy
Previous Topic: Classical Music & Drama
Next Topic: What's your favorite song right now?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 18:45:05 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio