Home » Audio » Home Theater » Favorite television
Favorite television [message #28440] Thu, 29 July 2004 16:59 Go to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
What's your favorite television? How 'bout your favorite best deal or second set?

In the last couple decades or so, I've been most impressed with Sony but Samsung is almost always a better deal for the money.

Re: Favorite television [message #28498 is a reply to message #28440] Mon, 13 June 2005 21:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike.e is currently offline  Mike.e
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Dads got a sony 'wega' Tv - easy to use,nice sound,decent picture,good connectors and doesnt look horrible!

Im house sitting so will get some DVDs out for once ,2channel only but thats an improvement over some situations!

Mike.e

Re: Favorite television [message #28499 is a reply to message #28498] Tue, 14 June 2005 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I absolutely fell in love with the Panasonic 42 inch plasma television at the Vault. I was contracted to do the sound and help setup the video gear too, and they purchased this television, which we installed on a wall near the bar. Several smaller video monitors were placed around the club and a large projection television above the dance floor, all run from a bank of tuners in the A/V room in back. It's a pretty neat install and a cool club. But man, that plasma TV was really something. I have that TV on my Christmas list, so now I've gotta try to be good so Santa will bring me one.

Re: Favorite television [message #28500 is a reply to message #28499] Tue, 14 June 2005 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike.e is currently offline  Mike.e
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Hey thats a nice clean setup!

Its high res plasma!

Plasmas that size here are massively expensive still. 7 grand or so last time I looked.

Mike.e

Re: Favorite television [message #28647 is a reply to message #28440] Tue, 29 May 2007 00:54 Go to previous message
shinningstar is currently offline  shinningstar
Viscount
I'm currently using Sony Television on my house. I also have 16" Toshiba TV on my room. These TV brand are the best for me. It's durable and affordable.

Previous Topic: www.MassiveMaximumTheater.com
Next Topic: Welcome!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 05:08:08 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout