Home » Audio » General » Tubes at GPAF
Tubes at GPAF [message #2837] Tue, 14 March 2006 10:30 Go to next message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Ok folks, here's the deal. Sometime ago a guy I did some work for gave me about 1000 tubes for $100 plus what he owed me. I've picked through the lot and taken some driver tubes and the few power tubes that were in there. I've sold a few sets of the ham specific tubes on Fleabay, made my $100 back and decided that it is too much grief, trouble, and stress to sell any more there. I am not a salesman or business man and don't have the stomach for it. So, if anyone is interested in taking what's left off my hands for free I'll be more than willing to bring them to Tulsa. Realize that many of these are TV tubes, pulls, but some are new. If you want them you have to take them all, no picking and choosing, cuz I don't want to bring any back. If you'd like a list of what I have I can email you a completed list by this weekend.

Re: Tubes at GPAF [message #2838 is a reply to message #2837] Tue, 14 March 2006 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Holy smoke, dude, you're probably going to have a lot of trouble finding people to take those old-fashioned tubes off your hands.

Seriously, you'll probably have a taker before you even get here. My latent psychic abilities are telling me someone is writing an E-Mail to you right now.

Re: Tubes at GPAF [message #2839 is a reply to message #2838] Tue, 14 March 2006 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
My psycho abilities are probably agreeing with you!

I don't know how many of these anyone could actually use, they are mostly small TV tubes, but I have what I want/need out of them to make about 4 amps with a few spares for tubes and they are just taking up space. Selling them online is just too nerve wracking for me. I'd just as soon someone else go through and get what they could use and keep passing them on.

Re: Tubes are spoken for. [message #2852 is a reply to message #2837] Sun, 19 March 2006 13:12 Go to previous message
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
The tubes have been spoken for. Thanks for all the inquiries.

Previous Topic: need to ask a favor Fred
Next Topic: Lone Star Bottlehead Pictures
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 09:07:25 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout