Home » Audio » General » Welcome to Parts Connexion
Welcome to Parts Connexion [message #2722] Mon, 13 February 2006 11:50 Go to next message
admin
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Administrator
AudioRoundTable.com would like to welcome our newest sponsor, Parts Connexion. We're proud to include them here at the Round Table.

Parts Connexion offers a comprehensive line of parts and components for the DIY (Do-It-Yourself) industry. They also carry a number of mods to some exciting, high value, high performance electronics lines like Jolida, Shanling, Music Hall, Unison Research, Denon, etc. Be sure to visit this new sponsor and spend a few minutes to look around!

We at AudioRoundTable.com are very pleased to be affiliated with Parts Connexion.

Re: Welcome to Parts Connexion [message #2724 is a reply to message #2722] Mon, 13 February 2006 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Great to have you here, Chris. Your company story is interesting and it looks like you carry a LOT of stuff. Just out of curiosity, I am assuming that shipping can be done by airmail or other common carriers. I've shipped a lot from USA to Canada and never had much trouble. But what has been your experience? Some of us here are from North America, others from Europe, Australia, New Zealand and elsewhere around the world.

Good Parts Source [message #2730 is a reply to message #2724] Tue, 14 February 2006 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FredT is currently offline  FredT
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Over the years I bought quite a few parts from the Parts Connexion and never had any problems or delays with Canada/USA customs. In addition to carrying a good variety of parts, Chris has provided good advice about upgrades to get the best performance from my preamps and amps, even advising against getting some expensive parts for use in places where they wouldn't make that much difference. Highly recommended!

Re: Good Parts Source [message #2734 is a reply to message #2730] Tue, 14 February 2006 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Chris seems like a great guy. I've had the same experience with deliveries into Canada - It's really no different than shipments within the States.

Re: Good Parts Source [message #2737 is a reply to message #2734] Tue, 14 February 2006 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Gee; before you guys mentioned it I never realised he was even in Canada. I get my orders right away. Same as anywhere in the U.S. and many times quicker.
And he has a nice supply of the things we need. Not like searching through the two thousand page electronic parts catalogues; you get a real human on the line.

Re: Good Parts Source [message #2738 is a reply to message #2737] Tue, 14 February 2006 10:44 Go to previous message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

That makes all the difference in the world, if you asked me.

Previous Topic: I thought I was going deaf
Next Topic: Black Gate news
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 22:50:17 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout