Home » Audio » General » GPAF Info
GPAF Info [message #2686] Fri, 27 January 2006 11:13 Go to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I just spoke with Natalie Doss at the Embassy Suites, and she said that the group should be setup in the reservation computers by COB today. So you can reserve rooms there and get the discounted GPAF rate. Check the Great Plains Audiofest website for reservation information.

Now is the time for exhibitors to begin sending equipment lists and photos for the GPAF website. I'll post them as time permits. The sooner the better, of course.

I'd also like to know who would like to do a seminar. I have a call in with Linda Wall about a conference room. The idea is for Sunday to be a seminar day. Exhibitor rooms will be open same as Saturday, but seminars will be held in the conference room on Sunday for anyone who is interested. We'll list the seminars on the GPAF website. So write and let me know if you'd be intersted in doing one, or if you'd like to explore the possibility or for more information.

Seminars are a great way to make more of a connection between manufacturers and enthusiasts. Demo rooms are excellent for people to hear the "proof of the pudding," so to speak. Seminars are great for additional exposure, letting people understand the technologies and histories behind the products, to know manufacturer's design choices and other interesting information. They're good for manufacturers and attendees alike.

Re: GPAF Info [message #2690 is a reply to message #2686] Sat, 28 January 2006 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Sounds like thsis one is going to be even bigger, buddy!
I agree: seminars would be a great idea for GPAF.
-akhilesh

Re: GPAF Info [message #2691 is a reply to message #2690] Sat, 28 January 2006 15:40 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

The conference room is already reserved and the GPAF block is in the computers for our group discount rate, so everything is set. I'm really looking forward to it!

Previous Topic: Anyone have experience wth the Yamaha ca-1010
Next Topic: "Show and Tell" Room at GPAF
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 19:28:53 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout