Home » Audio » General » Aiwa Microsystem...
Re: Aiwa Microsystem... [message #26728 is a reply to message #26727] Tue, 11 November 2008 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jed is currently offline  Jed
Esquire
Hi Norman! It seems that you don't have an amplifier there. What you have is a preamp. A preamp is a "controller" that goes before the power amplifier and it basically controls the signal (volume, bass, treble, pan etc.) and input and has one output that goes to the amplifier to made loud. So you need to get an amplifier to use with the speakers.
Hope that helps.
If you need any general advice on what sort of amplifier you might need, please ask along with the details of the speakers you plan on using.

Re: Aiwa Microsystem... [message #26729 is a reply to message #26728] Tue, 11 November 2008 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norman is currently offline  Norman
Esquire
Thank you so much you have been very helpful.
Norman

Re: Aiwa Microsystem... [message #26732 is a reply to message #26619] Sat, 20 December 2008 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tomt is currently offline  tomt
Baron
some info here -

link

Re: Aiwa Microsystem... [message #66289 is a reply to message #26732] Thu, 24 February 2011 05:55 Go to previous message
mickbristol is currently offline  mickbristol
Esquire
Hi, i have the same kit, with the remote control receiver R300... but without the controller...
is anyone able to help me to find another one ? or the code that is used, then i can program another remote ?

Many Thanks
Previous Topic: Your Headphones
Next Topic: Avoid being ripped off.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 17:41:16 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers