Home » Audio » Radio » GE Sepaker Wanted
GE Sepaker Wanted [message #25853] Sat, 24 June 2006 21:33 Go to next message
vinyltocdr@msn.com is currently offline  vinyltocdr@msn.com
Chancellor
General Electric GE 12 inch permanent magnet speaker from late 30's or 40's console radio. i need one to make my radio "look" original rather than installing another vintage brand or generic speaker. Email me for some pictures and say "GE Speaker" in the subject line if possible. it does not have to be an exact replacement like the one in my photos. it just has to be a GE speaker, look something close to the original, and be of that General Electric "style" of the 30's and 40's era. thanks for looking.

vinyltocdr@msn.com

Re: GE Sepaker Wanted [message #25858 is a reply to message #25853] Fri, 30 June 2006 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

If nothing else, maybe you could buy a "beater" radio on eBay or something to rob the speaker from. Then again, every time I've done that, I end up wanting to repair the beater too.

Re: GE Sepaker Wanted [message #25859 is a reply to message #25858] Fri, 30 June 2006 13:40 Go to previous message
vinyltocdr@msn.com is currently offline  vinyltocdr@msn.com
Chancellor
thanks for the reply. i found a speaker that is exactly what i needed by one of these posts. the person should have the payment this weekend.

thanks for your reply. i do know Exactly What You Mean about "repairing the beater" once you get it !!

Previous Topic: Help w/model # of Old Admiral tube radio pls...
Next Topic: Unknown RCA Victor Wood Table Radio, need model!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 20:36:59 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio