Home » Audio » General » Lone Star Bottleheads - Houston, Jan 14th
Lone Star Bottleheads - Houston, Jan 14th [message #2577] Mon, 26 December 2005 05:52 Go to next message
FredT is currently offline  FredT
Illuminati (1st Degree)
The first 2006 meeting of the Lone Star Bottleheads is at my house in Houston from noon to six on January 14th. I'm anticipating the usual plethora of non-mainstream gear, including pp tube, SET tube, SS, and Tripath-based compopnents, horn speakers, line array speakers, vintage gear, etc. Some components you will definitely hear (cause they're already here) are the 40 watt Audio Mirror parallel 6C33C SET monoblocks, tripath based 41hz Audio Amp6, Lite Audio DAC-60, Selah Audio XT-8 line arrays, and Three Pi Theater speakers. And for the oddball eccentric who prefers conventional two way high end speakers using high quality drivers and crossover parts I also expect to have a pair of Zaph Audio Seas L18/Seas 27TBFCG floorstanders completed by then. We'll have pizza and soft drinks for lunch, and coolers full of ice to keep your BYOB chilled. More information at the link below.

Re: Lone Star Bottleheads - Houston, Jan 14th [message #2623 is a reply to message #2577] Sat, 07 January 2006 06:18 Go to previous message
FredT is currently offline  FredT
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Detailed text directions are in a message at the link below. BYOB.

Previous Topic: Version 2.0 DSL Linux
Next Topic: More OT computer stuff
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 01:45:14 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout