Home » Audio » General » Ipod shuffle
Ipod shuffle [message #24976] Wed, 24 October 2007 12:38 Go to next message
micheal is currently offline  micheal
Esquire
Apple Computer chief executive Steve Jobs said he does not see Microsoft's community-centric Zune device as a threat to his company's iPod digital media players. He claims that the device is much much slower than his. I haven't had a chance to use it but I do have a ipod which i love. Anyone here have a zune.

Re: Ipod shuffle [message #24977 is a reply to message #24976] Thu, 25 October 2007 17:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crystal is currently offline  Crystal
Viscount
I have an Ipod but no zune. Would be nice to know where to buy this online. Does anybody where We can get one?

Crystal

Re: Ipod shuffle [message #24980 is a reply to message #24977] Tue, 06 November 2007 20:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I don't know where you're from, but you can get a Zune damn near anywhere. WalMart carries them.

Re: Ipod shuffle [message #24986 is a reply to message #24980] Mon, 24 March 2008 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyclotronguy is currently offline  Cyclotronguy
Chancellor
Have both, use both like both... kids and wife have as well. Zune, is way more user friendly. But then again, it's not a big deal either way, just hand off to step son and execute the "Load Music" command...he's cheap.

Cyclotronguy

Re: Ipod shuffle [message #63151 is a reply to message #24976] Sat, 12 June 2010 21:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AudioBuzzness is currently offline  AudioBuzzness
Esquire
The Ipod Shuffle is a wonderful tool that has evolved over the years and is used extensively by its buyers. The Ipod's competitor the Zune is an wonderful device, but does not have the advertisement or extensive customer base that the Ipod has. When it comes to the ease of use, the Zune is very easy and more appealing to those who would want to store pictures with their music. With the Ipod shuffle, it is great for storing an extensive amount of music due to its large about of space ranging anywhere from 1 gigabyte to 120 gigabytes.
Re: Ipod shuffle [message #63248 is a reply to message #24976] Thu, 24 June 2010 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chuckles101 is currently offline  Chuckles101
Chancellor
I have an iPod myself and I do not think that the Zune comes anywhere close to the iPod. I believe that the reason for this is due to the user interface and also has established brand loyalty.
Re: Ipod shuffle [message #63356 is a reply to message #24976] Fri, 09 July 2010 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JiminyCricket is currently offline  JiminyCricket
Baron
Not got a Zune. I do have an Ipod shiffle though - which is what caught my eye when looking at the forum messages. It is my first ever MP3 player and although it seems a bit old fashioned now I am attached to it.

The plan is to upgrade fairly soon, hopefully to something where I can select the music easier. Likely I will stay with Ipod though.

Brand loyalty is a big thing for me and many others.
Re: Ipod shuffle [message #63443 is a reply to message #24976] Mon, 19 July 2010 10:52 Go to previous message
Equinom is currently offline  Equinom
Viscount
I do not have an Ipod Shuffle. I have an iPod Nano. I got it when they first came out, and thought it was the coolest thing ever. I would really like to upgrade now though.
Previous Topic: Roku Soundbridge
Next Topic: MP3Gain and Phase
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 02:00:36 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout