Home » Audio » General » THE ULTIMATE NON ELECTRONIC TWEAK
THE ULTIMATE NON ELECTRONIC TWEAK [message #2325] Fri, 14 October 2005 07:33 Go to next message
3moons is currently offline  3moons
Baron
I have found something that beats all other tweaky-tweaks!!! Including Mpingo wood, Marigo dots, magic marbles, colored stones. All of it. And it was fairly cheap too. $17. I went to the local rock shop http://www.rockbarrell.com/ and bought a small meteorite. 1 and 3/4 inches by 1 and 1/4 inches by 3/4 inches. From a meteor that hit Earth in the 1500's. I placed it on my DAC and under my preamp. The change was awesome. Music now sounds OUT OF THIS WORLD! It doesn't seem to work on the turntable though. Maybe with vinyl, there is no room for improvement. Ò¿Ò jim...

Re: THE ULTIMATE NON ELECTRONIC TWEAK [message #2328 is a reply to message #2325] Fri, 14 October 2005 09:28 Go to previous message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I think you are onto something, Jim.
My suspicion is its the ultrahigh density that is required for a meterite to survive space flight. I think you may be onto something: meteorite material based discs & cubes could be the next big thing in high end audio.
:-|
akhilesh

Previous Topic: A new modified FM tuner report is on TIC
Next Topic: VTV Expo in November
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 10 23:43:05 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers