Home » Audio » General » Great Plains Audio Fest
Great Plains Audio Fest [message #2314] Mon, 10 October 2005 17:07 Go to next message
guitarplayer is currently offline  guitarplayer
Baron
Hello Guys!

Has anyone confirmed their intent to exhibit at GPAF next year?

I know it's early, but I just finished up RMAF, finalized my CES/THE SHOW plans and am wondering how many will be attending GPAF, so I can make appropriate plans. Also, trying to decide what to bring--system wise.

Take care,

Lee

Re: Great Plains Audio Fest [message #2315 is a reply to message #2314] Mon, 10 October 2005 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Here is a list of those that have already committed to coming to the Great Plains Audiofest:

• AudioKinesis
  • Great Plains Audio Club
  • Houston and Dallas Audio Clubs
  • π Speakers
  • Rhino Acoustics

Should we pen you in?

There were several others that said they intended to come to the 2006 show, but this list is those that reaffirmed they plan to be there in the last couple of weeks. I'm expecting most if not all of last years exhibitors to be there at the 2006 show. I think this year we'll extend through Sunday and have seminars. If you're interested in giving a cryogenics seminar, let me know. I think people would enjoy it.

• Re: Great Plains Audio Fest [message #2316 is a reply to message #2315] Tue, 11 October 2005 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
    Baron
    Yes, "pencil" me in. Barring unforseen circumstances I will be there.

I'd be happy to give a seminar on cryogenics if the interest level is high enough.

Best Regards,

Lee

Re: Great Plains Audio Fest [message #2317 is a reply to message #2315] Tue, 11 October 2005 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
    Baron
    Good to see Duke will be there--that's quite a drive from Idaho!

Lee

Re: Great Plains Audio Fest [message #2321 is a reply to message #2317] Wed, 12 October 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
    Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Duke is one of the real good guys in audio, that's for sure.

Re: Great Plains Audio Fest [message #2322 is a reply to message #2316] Wed, 12 October 2005 06:51 Go to previous message
    Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Be thinking in terms of what you might want to do for a presentation. We'll schedule them without overlap so everyone can attend every seminar, and you can expect good attendance that way. It's a lot of fun for everyone.

Previous Topic: Dr. Lee and his review of RMAF
    Next Topic: A new modified FM tuner report is on TIC
    Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 14:28:54 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
    DIY Audio Projects
    OddWatt Audio
    OddWatt Audio
    Pi Speakers
    Pi Speakers
    Prosound Shootout