Home » Audio » General » What's up at the Madisound Board???
What's up at the Madisound Board??? [message #2208] Sat, 10 September 2005 10:01 Go to next message
Bill Epstein is currently offline  Bill Epstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Don't get me wrong, not that big a deal as the welcome back message let me know my last visit was 3/21, LOL!
But I went to research tweeters and was greeted with a combo of "Outside" and "Whiners Woad"!
Politics and Polemics.
Maybe Katrina finally politicising the complacent is a good thing but I already marched on the Pentagon and want audio on audio boards.
I guess I've become my grandfather............

Re: What's up at the Madisound Board??? [message #2209 is a reply to message #2208] Sat, 10 September 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spkrman57
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Bill,

Some audio boards are better than others!

Ron

Re: What's up at the Madisound Board??? [message #2210 is a reply to message #2208] Sat, 10 September 2005 20:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)
HA! thats why I dont moderate anymore. Its just so nice to relax and just read. If you dont like what you read, move on to another thred

Re: What's up at the Madisound Board??? [message #2211 is a reply to message #2208] Sat, 10 September 2005 21:58 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I usually just don't participate in political discussions. Sometimes I'll respond, but usually not. I prefer to stick with technical themes.

Previous Topic: Hey;this site is a blast
Next Topic: A few words of thanks
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 02:41:12 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout