Home » Audio » Speaker » bill building brines cabinets
bill building brines cabinets [message #20566] Wed, 29 December 2004 10:17 Go to next message
jim denton is currently offline  jim denton
Master
Bill, I have the 206's in Kings design ML TL---I'm researching what other driver to install in that cab as the 206's are moiving into the new horn cabs---an got to looking at Bob's 167 design--not a bad cost factor to experiment ---the 167 can have a phase plug installed ---wondering the diffrence ---or rather if there would be that much diff in these two speakers??? I am looking into the parameter sheets to see how similar these drivers are---what is your time line to making the Brines ?? Jim

Re: bill building brines cabinets [message #20567 is a reply to message #20566] Wed, 29 December 2004 19:25 Go to previous message
BillEpstein is currently offline  BillEpstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Welllll..........
I got side-tracked with an unlooked for bargain on a pair of JBL 2123's last month so now I have to build the mid-horn and a 4Pi Pro box........
...and just yesterday I came across a truly gonzo deal on a famous vintage turntable with an even more famous arm, so........... the finances are in even worse shape (will spin records for food)..............could be birdies singing by the time I can order the Fostex'ssss.
Then the snow is so deep on the patio I had the table saw fired up in the livng room this morning!

Previous Topic: FE166ES-R Get your pre-order in..
Next Topic: JVC
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 18:11:27 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout