Home » Audio » Speaker » Cool single driver speakers from Japan
Cool single driver speakers from Japan [message #20518] Mon, 15 November 2004 16:06 Go to next message
DanTheMan is currently offline  DanTheMan
Viscount
Does anyone know of any Fostex full range speakers that are only sold in Japan? I've heard rumors that they reserve their best stuff for themselves. I'm going over there this winter and I was just curious if anyone else here had heard about this. Thanks for any replies.

Re: Cool single driver speakers from Japan [message #20519 is a reply to message #20518] Mon, 15 November 2004 17:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I'd heard that the 208ESigma was initially only available in Japan. I haven't heard that about any other drivers.

You could go to the Fostex .jp site and see if there are any model numbers not available from Madisound.

As far as I know they will be in US this spring [message #20520 is a reply to message #20518] Tue, 16 November 2004 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kloss is currently offline  kloss
Baron
Thats what I heard, seen a fe166es at madisound huge mag blue frame,The 208es should be arround spring or summer at madisound Iam getting at least a pair if not 4 pair to replace fe208e sig in my horns pic in link

Re: Cool single driver speakers from Japan [message #20536 is a reply to message #20518] Tue, 30 November 2004 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norris Wilson is currently offline  Norris Wilson
Grand Master
Hi DanTheMan,
You might want to try sending an Email to EIFL in Japan, they seem to be in the know about the latest and greatest from Fostex.
Keep us informed about what you find out.
Good Luck
Norris Wilson

Re: Cool single driver speakers from Japan [message #20538 is a reply to message #20518] Wed, 01 December 2004 13:10 Go to previous message
DanTheMan is currently offline  DanTheMan
Viscount
Thanks for the responses. I'm going to email EIFL--hopefully they have some good news. I'm going to go to their store and HiFi Do too while I'm there. Does anyone know of other cool shops there? I hear there are alot in Akihabara--I'll see. Also, does anyone know of an exceptionally good deal on a digital camera. I'm looking for something under $400. I would like to find something that has a really good lense and 3-4 megapixs--more if possible. I really just don't know much about digital cameras--sorry for the off topic question, but I've been reading this site for a few months and feel like someone here will probably know what's a good deal. Should I post this question elsewhere? Thanks again!

Previous Topic: help me with my Christmas list
Next Topic: Suggestions for replacement driver for buddies DJ rig
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 29 00:16:45 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout